Ging Tea House, Darjeeling is located inside one of the oldest tea plantations in Darjeeling. Built in 1864, legend has it that Ging Tea House was one of the first colonial tea planter’s bungalows made in the region. The house, which has been tastefully restored preserving its colonial architecture, is admirably classic in style. This luxurious stay is highly recommended by travelers for its homely warmth and comfort.
The tea estate is a thirty-minute scenic drive from Darjeeling and a three hours drive from Siliguri. The uninterrupted stretch of 600 hectares at 3000 feet above sea level, the gardens promises a unique and memorable tea experience.
This historic house is surrounded by attractive well maintained private gardens. Inside, the tranquility and atmosphere of a family home are all still intact. The tea house has six differently styled suites – each of which embraces the old-world charm of the British Colonial times. The rooms are royal and spacious, with old wooden flooring and exposed rafters on the high ceiling, complete with period furniture and drapes. Each suite comes with equally spacious bathrooms replete with all modern amenities.Escape the hustle- bustle of ordinary city life to unwind and reconnect with nature.
|BLUE LADY SUITE||Decorated with Butah Persian Prints, our Blue Lady Room has an antique king bed and empress cupboard from back in the day||15000||AP|
|SPRING SUITE||The most spacious of all rooms in the house, the room has luxurious four poster drapes adorning the classic Bengal Bed||15000||AP|
|EMPRESS TEAL SUITE||The expanse of the space and the Country Spool Poster Bed both add to the grandeur of the room||15000||AP|
|PEONY BLUSH SUITE||The only room in the house with twin single beds, it has been decorated with timeless and beautiful peony print furnishings||15000||AP|
|CHEVRON SUITE||Parquet flooring, and an antique Calcutta bed with soft poster drapes, makes it the coziest of all rooms||15000||AP|
|ROYAL ASSAM SUITE||Decorated with warm color furnishings of fuchsia and red, the classic colonial bed will remind you of the ‘British Raj’||15000||AP|
- Pick up and Drop from Bagdogra Airport/ NJP Station / Kalimpong / Darjeeling to and from Ging Tea Estate
- Chauffeur driven car for your day trips to Darjeeling Town / Mirik Valley / Kalimpong
- Luxurious heritage suites, each individually decorated in an elegant yet eclectic style.
- Sumptuous Breakfast , Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner
- Beverages throughout your stay- Tea/Coffee, Juices, Soft Drinks
- Hikes through marked tea trails with packed lunches.
- Tea Tour through the Gardens- Factory Visit – Tea Tasting
- All in-house guest entertainment amenities – Billards / Piano / Carom