Ramdhura is a small Bhutia community village located 7 Km from Delo with views of the Kanchenjunga range and the Teesta river. Surrounded by mist covered pine forests and lush green valley, Ramdhura is a perfect place for weekend stay. Proximity to Delo and Pedong makes this place another stay point in Kalimpong-Khasmahal Travel circuit, the footstep of the Old Silk Route.
Things to do at Ramdhura
- Short treks in the pine forest and walk to the village
- Hike to Icchey and Sillery through dense moist forests and Cinchona plantation
- Enjoy panoramic views of the mountains and valley from Hanuman Tok viewpoint
- Visit to British era Jalsa Bungalow
- Adventure sports activity at Delo
Staying option at Ramdhura
Bhutia Homestay is a clean and homely stay at Ramdhura. It offers double-bed rooms with attached western-type bathrooms. The wooden walls gives the rooms a warm, earthy impression and the carpeted floor makes the homestay comfortable stay during chilling winter.
Fresh home-cooked food is served at the open-air dining space. Food choices are limited but you can use their kitchen to cook your own dish! This is why we at Ontrip favour homestays than any other type of accommodation.