Kanchendzonga Cloud Camp is a scenic homestay at Sillery Village, Kalimpong, which is a lesser known place in Eastern Himalayas. The homestay is basic but clean and comfortable. With clean rooms attached to western toilets, warm blankets, tasty homely dishes and warmer hospitality of a Tamang family, Kanchendzonga Cloud Camp has so many things to offer.
- Close panoramic view of Mt. Kanchendzonga
- Enjoy walking in the cloud in the time of monsoon
- Absolutely pollution free
- Out of the reach of electricity and urbanization
- Situated in the harmony of forest and hills
- All basic amenities, clean rooms, sitting arrangements, western styled washrooms
- Delicious homely dishes
- Warm hospitality of the villagers
- Hiking to Ramitey Point
- Enjoy top view of River Tista from Ramitey Point
- Trip to Rikisum, Tinchuley and Bhutan Monastry
Is it Sillerygaon ?
Yes. It is Sillerygaon. Actually there is no place called Sillerygaon. Sillery was wrongly promoted as Sillerygaon in some Bengali Travel Magazines. Please call it Sillery – it’s the original name.