We call them the Tibetan footsteps. For centuries these high altitude deciduous forest trail was used by Tibetans to carry salt and medicinal plants from the subcontinental plains in returns of high quality silk. The nature and small villages there still preserve the adventurous carriage of those ancient travelers.
We have a compact but easy-going 5 nights 6 Days package with night stays at Rishyap, Reshi and Sillery. All the accommodations are usually homestays and with basic facilities. If you are not an explorer at heart, Tibetan trail is not for you.
Rishyap, Reshi and Sillery – (NJP to NJP)
Five Nights and Six Days
- Day 01: NJP to Rishyap. Overnight at Rishyap
- Day 02: After breakfast visit Lava from there transfer to Reshi. Overnight at Reshi
- Day 03: Overnight at Reshi
- Day 04: Transfer from Reshi to Sillery. Overnight at Sillery
- Day 05: Early morning leave for Zuluk. On the way visit Kupup, Memencho Lake. Overnight at Sillery
- Day 06: Early morning visit Ramitey point. After lunch leave for NJP.
This tariff includes all foods (AP Plan). Transport cost is not included. We arrange transport separately. We work with local communities and deal directly with property owners.