|Days||Plan||Night Stay at|
|Day 01||Pick up from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and transfer to hotel||Jaipur|
|Day 02||Jaipur sightseeing. Evening visit to Nahargarh Fort.||Jaipur|
|Day 03||Day trip to Ajmer.||Jaipur|
|Day 04||Proceed towards Bikaner||Bikaner|
|Day 05||Visit the Junagarh Fort. Proceed towards Jaisalmer. Take a break at Ramdevra||Jaisalmer|
|Day 06||Visit Jaisalmer Fort.||Jaisalmer|
|Day 07||Desert safari in the sand dunes||Jaisalmer|
|Day 08||Proceed towards Jodhpur||Jodhpur|
|Day 09||Jodhpur sightseeing. Back to Jaipur.||Jaipur|
|Day 10||Leave Jaipur||Jaipur|
We offer the best of stays!
We provide transport too!
We help you to plan your trip!
- This trips of covers most of the fort cities of Rajasthan including Amer, Nahargarh, Junagarh, Jaisalmer and Mehrangarh.
- This trip is ideal for history and culture enthusiasts.
- You should enjoy the distinct culinary tradition of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan is an artisan heaven. So come prepared as you will fall in love with the handicrafts here.
- ontrip.in provides best of stays for you according to your budget.
- ontrip.in also provides transport and expert guide.
- You can customize the trip plan and start any day.
- Best time to visit: August to March (Avoid summer)
- Airports: Jaipur International Airport (JAI) (Direct flights from all metro cities)
- Railway Station: Jaipur Junction railway station (JP)